Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
November 6 - November 10
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, training course primarily covers the initial implementation and configuration of core services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), networking services, and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 configuration.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have good Windows operating system knowledge and experience and want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the core infrastructure services in an existing Windows Server 2012 environment. The secondary audience consists of those seeking certification in the 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.
- Classroom Learning – 5 Day(s)
- Online LIVE – 5 Day(s)
- Mentored Learning – Flexible
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.