Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
February 25 - March 1
In this course, students will analyse a wide range of information systems security subjects that are organised into 8 domains for CISSP exam certification.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Analyse information systems access control.
- Analyse security architecture and design.
- Analyse network security systems and telecommunications.
- Analyse information security management goals.
- Analyse information security classification and programme development.
- Analyse risk management criteria and ethical codes of conduct.
- Analyse software development security.
- Analyse cryptography characteristics and elements.
- Analyse physical security.
- Analyse operations security.
- Apply Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Identify legal issues, regulations, compliance standards, and investigation practices relating to information systems security.