Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
November 6 @ 8:00 am - November 10 @ 5:00 pm
Around the world, demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise, and the CISM certification is the globally accepted standard of achievement in this area. The uniquely management-focused CISM certification ensures holders understand business, and know how to manage and adapt technology to their enterprise and industry. Enhance your career with our Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) training course. With recent independent studies consistently ranking CISM as one of the highest paying and
sought after IT certifications, it’s a great course to help with your professional development. Plus, it provides executive management with assurance that you have the required experience to provide effective security management and consulting services.
Who Should You Attend?
This training course is for professionals who have 3-5 years of recent full-time
professional work experience in information security management.
- Information security professionals
- Information security managers
- Those with management responsibilities
- Information security staff
- You’ll understand how to establish and maintain the necessary frameworks that will ensure information security strategies are aligned with business objectives, and consistent with applicable laws and regulations
- Confidently identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives
- Be familiar with industry accepted terminology and practices used by information security professionals
- Gain the necessary knowledge and skills for the ISACA CISM exam