Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) Training- Kuala Lumpur
16th December 2019 - 20th December 2019
Who Should Attend
The intended audience for this course is information security and IT professionals, such as network administrators and engineers, IT managers, and IT auditors, and other individuals who want to learn more about information security, who are interested in learning in-depth information about information security management, who are looking for career advancement in IT security, or who are interested in earning the CISM certification.
To ensure your success, we recommend that students taking this course should have professional experience in information security in at least one of the following areas:
- Information security governance
- Information risk management
- Information security program development
- Information security program management
- Incident management and response
This course is designed so that it can be run without computer hardware or software for students. If the instructor wants to use the overheads provided on the course CD-ROM, the following hardware will be required.
- A Pentium® III with 500 MHz (or better), or Macintosh® Intel-based or PowerPC G4 (or
- At least 512 MB of RAM.
- A monitor capable of 1024 x 768 screen resolution and 32-bit color display.
- A projection system to display the overheads to the students.
Each computer requires the following software:
- Microsoft® Windows Vista®,
- Windows® XP (Professional or Home Edition)
- Windows 2000
- Apple® Mac OS® X 10.4 (or higher).
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives. create a program to implement the information security strategy.
- Implement an information security program.
- Oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security program.
- Plan, develop, and manage capabilities to detect, respond to, and recover from information security incidents