20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
29th June 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Students will learn advanced configuration and services tasks necessary to deploy, manage and maintain Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, and failover clustering.
Who Should You Attend?
This course is intended for IT professionals with hands-on experience implementing, managing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment, who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out advanced management and provisioning of services within the Windows Server 2012 environment. Students are typically be experienced system administrators and should have approximately two years of hands-on experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Classroom Learning – 5 Day(s)
- Online LIVE – 5 Day(s)
- Mentored Learning – Flexible
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement disaster recovery.
- Implement distributed Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).