Certified Ethical Hacker v.10 Training and Certification
CEH is comprehensive Ethical Hacking and Information Systems Security Auditing program focusing on latest security threats, advanced attack vectors and practical, real-time demonstration of latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks and security measures. Unlike other theoretical trainings, you will be immersed in interactive sessions and there will be hands-on lab. You can explore the newly gained knowledge right away in your classroom by trying to test, hack and secure your own systems. The lab intensive environment gives you in-depth knowledge and practical experience of the current essential security system.
CEH course in its 10th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks.
It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
You are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization; by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The course covers the Five Phases of Ethical
Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopaedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the C|EH v10 program.
KEY Features in CEH
- 100% Compliance to NICE 2.0 Framework
- Inclusion of New Module
– The course covers 18 of the most relevant security domains of the contemporary InfoSec space. These domains are dealt with in dedicated modules, cumulatively covering 270 attacks techniques commonly used by hackers
- Focus on Emerging Attack Vectors (e.g., Cloud, AI, ML, etc.)
- Hacking Challenges at the End of Each Module
- Coverage of latest Malware
- Inclusion of complete Malware Analysis Process
- Hands-on Program
– With CEH iLabs (via subscription) students can dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools and scripts from anywhere with an Internet connection. This is a cloud based subscription service from EC_Council designed to deliver serious hands on practice for the information security professional
- Lab environment simulates a real-time environment
– EC Council designed over 140 labs for the course which mimic real-time scenarios to give you the taste of the actual threats and attacks. The course also provides access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to familiarise you with the tools of the trade of hackers world wide.
- Covers latest hacking tools targeted to different mobile platform, tablet computer, and cloud (Based on Windows, MAC, Linux, and Mobile)
- ANSI Accreditation
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Cloud Computing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course will significantly benefit security professionals, security officers, auditors, site administrators, web programmers and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
40 hours/ 5 days
Exam Questions: 125 questions
Exam Duration: 4 hours
Passing Score: 70%
The C|EH exam can be challenged post the completion of attending the complete official C|EH course. Candidates that successfully passes the exam will receive their C|EH certificate and membership privileges. Members are expected to adhere to recertification requirements through EC-Council’s Continuing Education Requirements.
As a powerful addition to the C|EH exam, the new C|EH (Practical) exam is now available adding even more value to the C|EH certification through practical validation of skills and abilities.
Certified Ethical Hacker
RM 1,200 Training and Certificate Rebate
Conducted by the world’s largest IT training provider
In collaboration with