Scheduling a Microsoft Certification Exam with Pearson VUE
Prior to scheduling a Microsoft Certification exam online or at a Pearson VUE test center, all test-takers must have a Microsoft Account and Profile set-up on www.Microsoft.com/learning. Here are the steps for candidates to follow in order to set-up their Microsoft Account and their Testing Profile.
Create a Microsoft Account / Testing Profile
1. Start by going to https://home.pearsonvue.com/ and follow the screen shots below.
2. Click on the tiny triangle beside the “For test takers” and click on “Schedule an Exam”
3. Search for your program and click on it.
4. Click on “Register for an exam” at the right side of the screen.
5. Choose the exam that you want to do.
6. Choose the schedule with Pearson Vue.
7. You must have a Hotmail or Outlook email address to sign in.
8. Complete your Pearson Vue profile.
9. Complete your Registration details.
10. Confirm the exam you would like to schedule.
11. Select your booking method or sign out.
12. The Test Administrator will now be able to search for candidate in Pearson vue Registration Manager.
13. Test Administrator may schedule the candidate for Microsoft Certification Exam.
Feel free to drop us a message should you need help. =)